SWH SETS is the leading exporter of IT services in Latvia. We provide full life-cycle services – requirements analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of software systems as well as mainframe application development. We perform about 30 consultancy and software development projects annually.
SWH SETS was established by a group of IT professionals in late 2000.
The main business area of SWH SETS is software development and maintenance. Another growing area of SWH SETS activities is J2EE-based banking solutions. SWH SETS specialists have long-term experience in Object Oriented programming in C++ and Java, NATURAL/ADABAS programming as well as embedded C.
Along with software design and implementation SWH SETS provides development of requirement specifications, system and software architecture, functional and implementation specifications, user documentation as well as software re-engineering and maintenance of software products. Development platforms range from Windows, SUN Solaris, HP-UX to IBM OS/390 and Fujitsu Siemens OSD mainframes. We are experts in Web based applications and J2EE, distributed objects, DBMS, XML, PKI, CASE tools.
- ADABAS / NATURAL
- Java / C++ / C#
- PKI Management Systems
- High-level IBM assembler
Our Projects Include
- Worldwide Telecom Mediation software implementation
- Facility Management System development
- Utility Billing System development
- Public Procurement System development
- RDBMS ADABAS D maintenance
- Hospital Information System development
- Batch job scheduling and output management system
- Oil products pipeline leakage detection and monitoring